Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Think Pink!





When it comes to pink, most people tend to keep it in the bedroom, if you're a ten year old little girl. Well, I always love to tell clients, it's all about what you want, so jokingly I'll say, if you want a pink kitchen that's up to you, I can make anything happen. Usually I get a crazy look in response, like who in the world would want a pink kitchen. Surprise, Surprise! I just happen to stumble upon some very cute pink kitchens that I thought I'd share. Enjoy!


This is so delicate. Pink wall paper with some pink accents around the space makes for a vey nice look. Not too bold or over powering.


Pink and grey kitchens make a very nice clean modern look.

Some pink kitchens have a very retro look which I love.


When thinking pink, you don't have to be dramatic. You can use it as an accent with appliances. Or it can be used as a backsplash. You can even use subtle pinks and tone it down with other traditinal colors in the sapce. Remember, it's ok to be different. Think outside of the box and happy decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment